***This product is available in multiple colors as shown, some of which may be special order and will arrive within 2-3 weeks to our store for local pick-up.
Final sale. High-value items are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
From cute pre-schooler to independent pre-teen. It’s the longest and shortest time, and AACE grows right along with your child.
They’ll enjoy wearing a seatbelt just like you do. And you’ll be happy because you know they’re safe. And comfy. When they have an adjustable headrest, and an extendable, expandable seat with eight recline positions, how could they not be?
- AACE allows you to re-think the way your child rides wih a seat that grows just like they do
- 2-in-1 design - Converts from a high back to a no back booster
- 3D growth system is...
- Grow up | One-hand, 9 position height adjustable headrest
- Grow out | Shoulder system works simultaneously with the headrest, expanding out while growing up
- Grow on | Seat sports 3 depths giving growing legs plenty of support and space
- Comfy, built-in arm rests
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Customizable recline with one-hand, 9 position headrest
- Lower anchor connectors allow for 8 position recline in high back mode & easily secure car seat to vehicle seat during use or transport
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Belt positioner aids in correct shoulder belt routing and minimizes user error
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Included AACE starter kit - with dishwasher safe cup holder
The AACE can be used when the child outgrows their harnessed car seat by weight and height, and as long as they can sit with their back against the vehicle seat with their knees bent at the edge of the booster without slouching, and as long as they can sit properly restrained in the seat for long periods of time, and can do this every time. Children must also meet all of the following criteria for a high back: at least 4 years old, height is between 38-60 inches, and weight is between 40-110 lbs Children must meet all of the following criteria for no back mode: at least 5 years old, height is between 38-60 inches, and weight is between 50-120 lbs.