Promotes: Growth Mindset
As little ones become more independent, asking for help can be a challenge. Narwhal teaches children how to make a difference in the world around them through problem-solving and recognizing when to ask for help.
Perfect for children as they begin to explore the world around them and develop a sense of self through play, Narwhal kin will be right there with children as they begin to identify, imagine, and navigate emotions, big and small. Along with the board book and daily affirmation, this kin reminds children that they are capable of changing the world.
- Machine washable, air dry
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers peace of mind
- Kins measure 6" W x 14" L
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 100% Polyester material
- Board Book (measures 5" W x 7" L) & Affirmation Card (Affirmation Card style may vary)