***This product is available in multiple colors as shown, some of which may be special order and will arrive within 2-3 weeks to our store for local pick-up.
Final sale. High-value items are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges
The RAVA™ Convertible Car Seat from Nuna is smartly designed so you can hit the road ready! This roomy and plush seat exceeds American safety standards so your little one stays comfy and safe on car rides. Its hassle-free, simply secure technology takes the guesswork out of installation. Little extras like laid-back leg room and a 10-position recline will make this the favorite car seat through their toddler years.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Recline angle guides confirm the perfect riding angle for your child's height and age.
- True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error.
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the vehicle seat belt. It eliminates confusion of when to switch from lower anchors to vehicle seat belt, fits more vehicle makes and fits more seating positions.
- Energy absorbing foam and side-impact protection (SIP) pods take side-impact security to the next level.
- All-steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Laid-back leg room gives up to two inches more leg room when it's rear facing and extra support for forward-facing riders.
- No re-thread five-point harness.
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward.
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips.
- Car seat is free from fire-retardant chemicals.
- Can have children rear-facing riding up to 50 pounds.
- Aircraft-certified to travel everywhere and beyond.
- Car seat exceeds American safety standards.
- Overall: 19" wide x 16" long x 25" high
- Recommended use for rear facing riding: 5 to 50 pounds and 49" or less, suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age.
- Recommended use for forward facing riding: 25 to 65 pounds and 49" or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older.
- Weight: 27.9 pounds
Cleaning the Seat Cover and Harness Pads
- WARNING: Do not attempt to disassemble the Child Restraint.
- When required, Seat Cover and harness pads may be machine washed with cold water and mild detergent, on the delicate cycle.
- Air dry.
- DO NOT use bleach or other harsh chemical to clean. DO NOT iron.
Cleaning the Infant Insert
- When required, the Infant Insert may be machine washed with a mild soap and cold water.
- The support wedge located on the back side of the Infant Insert should be spot cleaned only.
- DO NOT machine wash the support wedge.
Cleaning the Harness
- The Child Restraint harness system cannot be removed.
- DO NOT attempt to remove the harness system.
- When required, harness may be hand washed with a sponge and warm soapy water.
- Towel dry excess water and allow to air dry.
Cleaning the Shell
- When required, shell may be hand washed with damp sponge.
- Towel dry.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers on the Shell.