A is for alligator! B is for…? What letter does tiger start with?
Learn the alphabet with these fun-loving animals!
Suuuper size educational puzzles provide hours of fun for you and your child and can be played in many ways depending on your child’s age.
You can start with one animal and match it with the right letter. Gradually increase the number of puzzles and complete the whole set. Use the animal pieces with mix-and-match letters for lots of educational fun. You can find our game suggestions in the guide included with this set.
Arranging and assembling large puzzle pieces:
- helps develop manual dexterity
- supports vision and spatial imagination
- trains logical thinking and creativity
- 50 large pieces
- Piece size: roughly 16×16 cm/ 6×6”
- Guide for parents with creative game ideas
- Completed puzzle measures 96×64 cm/ 37.5×25”
33x28x7 cm/ 13x11x2.5”